Wednesday, 10 August 2016

Les Miserable (2012)

 On the 5th of June, 1832, Some rebels stood against the monarchy in france. The rebellion was crushed. But the people stood against slavery to death, was always rememberd. And they were written in stories, novels, and they lived in hearts.

Les Misérables (2012 film) told the same story. Which I have watched recently.
And it realy touched my heart, while the people of my own country are mentally and
economically slaves.


Just want to say a line from the movie with a little change:


Vive La Pakistan

The picture below are lines and editings I have found of the movie.


"Castle On A Cloud"
(performed by Isabelle Allen)

There is a castle on a cloud,
I like to go there in my sleep,
Aren't any floors for me to sweep,
Not in my castle on a cloud.

There is a room that's full of toys.
There are a hundred boys and girls.
Nobody shouts or talks too loud,
Not in my castle on a cloud.

There is a lady all in white,
Holds me and sings a lullaby,
She's nice to see and she's soft to touch,
She says, "Cosette, I love you very much."

I know a place where no one's lost,
I know a place where no one cries,
Crying at all is not allowed,
Not in my castle on a cloud.

"Do you hear the people sing?"

All:
Do you hear the people sing?
Singing the song of angry men
It is the music of the people
Who will not be slaves again!
When the beating of your heart
Echoes the beating of the drums
There is a life about to start
When tomorrow comes!

Feuilly:
Will you give all you can give
So that our banner may advance
Some will fall and some will live
Will you stand up and take your chance?
The blood of the martyrs
Will water the meadows of France!













Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment